What is MODAPTS®?
MODular Arrangement of Predetermined Time System or, MODAPTS®, is a way of measuring work without stopwatches or complex formulas. It’s utilized around the world for it ease of application, it assists in the calculation of reliable production standards, improving an organization’s productivity, and improving employee relations. To learn more about What MODAPTS® is and how it’s applied to day-to-day operations, click here. Be sure to check out our videos on YouTube as well.
How do I get my MODAPTS® Certification?
Ed Eisbrenner, aka The MODAPTS® Man, teaches onsite, offsite, and online courses to earn your certification. For more information about classes, click here.
Who benefits from using MODAPTS®?
Assembly Engineer, Consultant, Continuous Improvement Associate, Director of Engineering, Direct of Operations, Engineering Manager, Engineering Technician, Industrial Engineer, Lean Coordinator, Lean Six Sigma Coordinator, Logistics Planner, Manager-Advisory Services-Supply Chain, Manufacturing Engineer, Operations Manager, Process Engineer, Product Manager, Quality Technician, Senior Project Manager, Six Sigma Coordinator, Staff Engineer, Standards Engineer, Systems Engineer, Tool Engineer, or Work Standards Engineer.
How does MODAPTS® benefit your organization when you take this course?
- Enables you to analyze any type of manual work with one of the most efficient and widely used work measurement techniques.
- Reduces the time needed to analyze work as MODAPTS can be applied in a fraction of the time it takes to perform traditional work measurement time study or other predetermined motion time systems.
- Provides you with a work measurement tool that is ‘method sensitive’ where the outcome of the analysis provides cues as to where there are opportunities for saving time, money and energy.
- Eliminates the subjectivity involved in performance rating an activity since the MODAPTS work measurement technique is based on movement.
- Meets the work measurement needs of many industries such as manufacturing, service and distribution and is a work measurement tool that is well accepted by employees, unions and management.